The Fund’s investment objective is to seek high current income and, secondarily, capital appreciation.
FROM A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
TwentyFour, a boutique investment firm in New York, provides a global perspective on fixed-income investments that is unique among U.S. managers in the credit sector. The firm is a subsidiary of TwentyFour Asset Management LLP in the U.K. TwentyFour offers highly transparent products and seeks to achieve risk-adjusted returns while retaining a strong focus on capital preservation. Accordingly, TwentyFour has the capability to use a wide-range of investment tools to pursue the best possible returns while adhering to rigorous, detail-oriented investment guidelines.
Firm inception: 2008
- Mark Holman, Founding Partner, CEO and Portfolio Manager, industry since 1988
- Gary Kirk, Founding Partner and Portfolio Manager, industry since 1988
- Eoin Walsh, Founding Partner and Portfolio Manager, industry since 1998
- Robert Arnold, Portfolio Manager; industry since 2002
- Pierre Beniguel, Portfolio Manager; industry since 2011
- The Fund’s sub-advisor has significant latitude to take advantage of prevailing market conditions, allowing investors to benefit from a high-conviction portfolio comprised of global bonds and fixed-income instruments.
- The Fund, which is not managed against traditional market benchmarks, seeks alpha through diversification and helps mitigate interest-rate risk by investing broadly across global fixed-income markets.
- The Fund may invest in, or obtain exposure to, debt instruments from a broad range of fixed-income assets, including investment-grade bonds, high-yield bonds, government bonds, asset-backed securities and other bonds.
- The Fund aims to maximize risk-adjusted returns, meaning that certain securities may be acquired on a “buy-and-hold” basis while others may be traded opportunistically.
Total Fund Assets
|TwentyFour Asset Management (US) LP
FUND overview flyer*
TwentyFour Asset Management
(US) LP [2:17]
*For investment professional use only. Login required.